Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prepare for takeoff...


So, as promised to so many people, so many times, for such a long time... I have started The Packer Family Blog. This is in lieu of being on Facebook (or ever updating Ben's facebook page- on which we have been engaged for several years...) so that our friends and fam can have a sneak peak into our lives (and unfortunately my thoughts) more often than not. I don't profess to be creative in writing or scrapbooky things, (the one attempt at scrapbooking I made was atrocious) but perhaps blogging doesn't require these things. We shall see. So if you like narrative often interrupted by sarcastic comments in parenthesis, then read on!

4 comments:

  1. Mir, I love the blog! But it makes me miss you all like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do actually. Like you and sarcastic comments in parentheses. And Grace is so cute it's unreal. Her little pigtails are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!!! finally i can see my best bud and my gracie lee freebush! i've been calling her that since i new her name was going to be grace. please don't be mad! ;)i love hearing whats going on in your life you can check out my blog too but ive been bad about keeping it up. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i meant greacie lou freebush!

    ReplyDelete