So we went to the doctor the other day for yet another ear infection, and after he pronounced it ragingly infected, he took a look in her mouth. Well no wonder she's been fussy: she has 5 new teeth coming in, 1 more on bottom and all 4 on top. She's going to look like a teenager before she turns 1!
So glad you have a blog now! I'm so happy for you and your darling little family! Baby girl looks JUST like you! -Emily
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Mir! I love the blog, and your little girl is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteMir, I actually thought this was a pic of you as a baby when I first saw it! Wow - uncanny resemblence of cuteness!!
ReplyDeletehow many ear infections has she had? do you think tubes might be in your future? poor thing getting so many teeth all at once!!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder she's having a rough time! (Well, and the hives too. I'm so glad she's over that!)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all these pictures!!! The bed-head one is hilarious!!